Iron on Fusible Interfacing Fabric Lightweight Face Mask Sewing Lining Material
Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing Fabric for sewing Iron on Face Masks, PPE Scrubs, Quilting, Patchwork, Lining Material - White/Charcoal
- High Quality 100% Polyester, Non-Woven Greatly Adhesive Fusible Interfacing Fabric
- Ideal for Tailoring, Dress-making, Face Covering, Embroidery Backing, Quilting, Appliqué, Bag Purse Making or DIY Craft stabilizing Projects
- Medium Temperature Iron, Press and Hold around (10/12 Sec) on the Bobbly side of the Interface, Machine Wash at 30°C
- Use on Light Weight or Medium Weight Fabrics for the best support
- Based in the UK
How to Apply Fusible Interfacing:
- Place your fabric FACE DOWN on an ironing board. You need to apply the fusible interfacing to the backside of your fabric pieces.
- Place your piece of interfacing on the fabric, the adhesive coating must face down
- Cover with a cloth to prevent direct contact of the adhesive with the iron (yes the adhesive sometimes sticks onto the ironing plate if you press directly, as it melts)
- Apply iron carefully. Press, up, press, up. Don’t glide, to avoid shifting any of the layers!
- To avoid bubbles, try preshrinking your fabric first by simply pressing it well – before you apply interfacing or stabilizer. It will make applying interfacing and stabilizer easier, especially fusible fleece.
- When applying fusible fleece, make sure to set your iron temp a bit lower and do not press on max temperature (avoiding bubbles)
NOTE: Multiple orders will be sent a a continuous piece.